Happy Tuesday guys! Hope your week is off to a good start. Mine has struggled to get off the ground, but hey, it can only get better and it WILL!
So recently I have had some pretty awesome beauty deals – Clinique bonuses and my Ipsy bag! Check them out –
- September Ipsy bag + Ipsy offer:
- In my bag I got 5 things but I gave 2 to my roommate. All of my roomies now do Ipsy every month and it is so fun!! Except that we get ours like a week apart and that’s tough to wait.
- Too Faced lip injection. This stuff definitely does what it promises & it stings just a tad. Kinda freaky.
- Trust Fund Beauty nail polish. This stuff is BOMB. It’s kind of a rose gold color. I have been wanting to try Trust Fund Beauty nail polish and I finally got too & now I’m in love with them!
- Seraphine Botanicals guava butter. This is such a pretty color. It duos as a blush and a lip color! So soft. Kind of an orange.
- SoSusan brushes. I saw the video on Ipsy’s Facebook about these brushes and immediately I was convinced to buy them! They are the perfect density and had the BEST deal!
- Ulta 21 days of beauty YEAH:
- I didn’t participate a whole lot in this (though I should have) BUT I did get buy one get one free OPI nail polishes and they are the most gorgeous colors. Like a grey and pink color. They sound great when you clink them together (weird?)
- Clinique Bonus @ Bloomingdales:
- I saw an ad on Facebook about Bloomingdale’s Clinique Bonus and I knew immediately that I NEEDED the bag! I got two things I needed from Clinique – the make up brush cleanser and liquid eye liner.
- The brush cleaner is the BOMB. It cleans spot cleans so well, even after not cleaning for a week.
- The liquid eye liner is my favorite eye liner I have ever had. Easy and perfect.
- Bonus came with foaming sonic facial soap, a black stick eye liner, chubby lash mascara, and a lipstick. Oh, and the cutest bag ever. I am loving the products!
- Clinique Bonus @ the U of A bookstore:
- Yes, I said bookstore. There is a Clinique at the University of Arkansas’s bookstore and I work there! I have loved and used Clinique products for the longest time and now I have a job doing what I love! Helping people with make up and applying wonderful make up on people.
- I bought 3 things: pretty easy brow palette, wear everywhere greys eye shadow palette, & turnaround body cream.
- The brow palette is actually better than the Anastasia stuff I’d been using. My brows look WAY better, the highlight is beautiful, and it comes with a gel (fixative) that makes a beautiful finish on my brows.
- THE EYE PALETTE is the best things ever!! The most beautiful colors, y’all. Please check it out. It does the whole job for my eyes. I don’t have to use any other eye shadow. Only that palette.
- Turnaround is all about radiance. My skin needs radiance in some areas and I found this body cream and knew I needed it because I’ve been looking for something just like it.
- Bonus came with Bare Pop lip pop, moisture surge, facial sonic soap, dramatically different moisturizing lotion, and an eye shadow duo/blush in like mink and sunset glow. Beautiful colors of both eye shadow and blush! Loved that Clinique chose these colors.
So I also got my Boxycharm but this is enough content, am I right? Might do another blog post about that. I LOVED this month’s Boxycharm. Favorite yet. Let me know if y’all want me to do another blog post about September’s Boxycharm! I might anyway 🙂
Thanks for tuning in! I hope this helps y’all in any way. Comment any questions about any products/promotions I mentioned! Have a fabulous week.